On Target offers construction related services to the electric, telecommunication, utility metering and cable TV industries throughout New England. Beginning with approximately 6 employees in 1998, the Construction Division has grown to over 85 employees and offers the following Outside and Inside Plant services associated with utility joint use:
- Electric Distribution, Transmission and S/S, Line Construction, Maintenance
- Pole and Anchor Setting (Earth or Ledge) – Pole removals
- Construction, Maintenance, Service Contracts, Field Service Technicians, Engineering, Project Management
- Emergency Restoration and Repair
- Fiber Optic Cable Installation and Repair – Fiber Optic Testing, Splicing, Terminating
- Telephone Cabling – Including Copper Splicing Services
- SMART GRID and Utility Metering Services (Water, Gas, Electric - AMR /AMI including fixed network deployments)
From the start, On Target’s business plan has focused on being the provider of choice for clients seeking a variety of utility construction and related services.
In 2001, telephone construction services (including copper splicing) along with transmission maintenance services were added. In 2002, transmission crews began Phase Raising throughout New England, raising existing structures without taking any of the lines out of service. Distribution pole reclassification was also recently added as a service.
On Target’s Construction Division has gained a reputation in the industry for consistently delivering a competitively priced, quality product with an on time delivery second to none. Our philosophy of responsiveness and flexibility, combined with the most advanced technology and equipment, means that we can provide design/build turnkey construction, act as primary contractor, or serve as a subcontractor, depending on the scope and nature of your project.
On Target’s commitment to safety is paramount. All Construction Division employees attend mandatory quarterly safety meetings and have extensive training on all aspects of safety, from work related potential hazards to those that could occur in the home. Our employees are committed to completing jobs cost-effectively, correctly, and safely, from start to finish.